Frankenstein is the main protagonist from the movie series, Death Race.
Fanon Wiki ideas so far Edit
Possible Opponents Edit
The name of Frankenstein is the legendary alias that people wear under the mask, the individual alone is in fact a symbol of a ruling fascist government or a prisoner who becomes the crowd favorite.
The origins of Frankenstein vary, ranging from the man who become The President of The United Provinces to abolish Death Race to a man who was framed for the murder of his wife.
Fatal Fiction Info Edit
- Real Name: Jensen Garner Ames/Carradine/Carl Lucas (many people wear the mantle of Frankenstein)
- Age: Ranging from 20s to 30s depending on who wears the mantle of Frankenstein
- Height: Varies
- Weight: Somewhat varies...
- Prosthetic right hand with a grenade implanted (Death Race 2000)
- Steel Shard (Death Race)
- Pistol (Death Race 2)
- Flamethrower (Death Race 2)
- Ford Mustang
- Supercharged 4.6L V8
- 850 Horse Power
- 3 Quarter Inch Steel Plate Front & Side
- Bullet-Proof Glass
- 6-inch Solid Steel Shield in back (also known as Tombstone)
- Five Speed Manual
- M134 Smokescreen
- Twin 30mm Belt Fend Machine Guns
- Rocket-Propelled Grenade Launcher
- Beats up Machine Gun Joe in a fist fight (Death Race 2000)
- Manages to avoid being hit by ground explosives (Death Race 2000)
- Avoids being shot down by the French Air Force (Death Race 2000)
- Becomes President of the United Provinces (Death Race 2000)
- Beats up Pachenko and eventually kills him with a neck-snap (Death Race when it was released in 2008)
- Destroys The Dreadnought by teaming up with Machine Gun Joe (Death Race when it was released in 2008)
- Held his own against Machine Gun Joe in Death Match (Death Race 2)