|“||I walk the path of a true warrior.||„|
Ryu (Street Fighter) is a character from the Street Fighter series.
Wiki Match-Ups Edit
The Posterboy to Street Fighter who will fight against various opponents with the intent to become stronger by testing out his skills whenever he fights them in one vs one fights.
Ryu is stained with evil due to bearing a powerful curse known as the Satsi no Hado which caused him to nearly kill Sagat the first time he tapped into it.
He then returns home at some point afterwords only to take note that his master was killed by Akuma and has hated him ever since.
- Height: 175 cm | 5'9"
- Weight: 68 kg | 150 lbs
- Birthday: July 21, 1964
- Blood Type: 0
- Dislikes: spiders, wearing shoes
- Capable of sleeping anywhere
- Has eyebrows so epic that they cannot be contained by his headband
Ansatsuken Fighting Style Edit
- "Rising Dragon Fist"
- Generally Ryu's most powerful technique
- "Wave Motion Fist"
- Contrary to popular belief, not actually composed of fire
- Tatsumaki Senpukyaku
- "Tornado Whirlwind Leg"
- Can safely pass over many projectile attacks
- Joudan Sokutogeri
- Forceful enough to bounce opponents off of walls
Satsui No Hado Edit
- A form of ki based around man's evil nature
- Greatly increases the speed, power and ferocity of its user
- Grants access to the most fatal Ansatsuken technique, the Raging Demon
- Has an addictive quality, making it hard to turn away from
- Causes hair to turn red, eyes glow white, and teeth to sharpen
Power of Nothingness Edit
- Foil to the Satsui No Hado
- Resembles states of being found in Buddhism
- Brings a hyperawareness of the universe to the user
- Boosts one's strength and speed without losing clarity of thought
- Causes eyes to glow blue-white
- Can be used to withstand even the dreaded Raging Demon
Feats & Stats Edit
- Can actually push a person back several feet by throwing a Hadouken, even if the opponent blocks it will still push said opponent several feet away (Strength Feat)
- With the Super move version allows Ryu to knock his opponent in mid-air (Strength Feat)
- With enough Ki focus, Ryu can break three concrete blocks in a single swipe as seen in the bonus round of the first Street Fighter game (Strength Feat)
Skills & Experience Edit
- Fought and defeated Sagat in the first World Warrior Tournament, who held an unbeatable winning streak until the day Ryu ultimately broke it by knock out (Combat Skill)
Resistances & Immunities Edit
- Can shrug off being set on fire to the point where his clothes somehow . . . somehow remain unaffected (Resistance)